Exclusive special programme “Celebration at Kumu!”
Celebration at Kumu! provides an excellent opportunity to enjoy an art experience with your colleagues, family or friends and to savour delicious snacks.
The programme includes a 60-minute tour and dinner/hors d’oeuvres in the spacious second-floor hall of the Kumu Reval Café. Drinks and food can be ordered to suit your tastes. The use of a projector and music centre can be arranged.
- Guided tour (60 min) of a selected exhibition when the museum is closed, starting at 6 pm (Tues–Wed; Fri–Sun).
- After the tour, the guide will take guests to the café on the second floor, where they will be greeted by cafeteria staff, who will be at the visitors’ disposal until the end of the event at 8 pm.
NB! If desired, the party may last longer, but a fee for security service will be added to the price.
- Landscapes of Identity: Estonian Art 1700–1945
- Conflicts and Adaptations. Estonian Art of the Soviet Era (1940–1991)
- teamLab: Impermanent Flowers Floating in a Continuous Sea
- Futuromarennia: Ukraine and Avant-Garde
The Kumu Art Museum, in cooperation with the Reval Café, offers a fixed price programme (€300), which includes a guided tour of a Kumu exhibition for 10-35 people.
The price of the food ordered from the Reval Café will be billed separately.
Please pay for the programme (50% to Kumu, 50% to the Reval Café) at least five days before the event.
The order can be cancelled at least 48 hours before the programme is due to take place.