The online booking platform info
The online booking platform of the Art Museum of Estonia is meant for the contractual partners of the museum who would like to pre-book guided tours and purchase museum tickets. Link to the web page https://pood.ekm.ee/en/piletid/broneerimine.
– In the field Registry code, enter your company’s registry code, and in the field PIN, type the confidential code sent to you. To receive or change a PIN code, please send a request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Clients who have not yet concluded a partnership agreement, can purchase museum tickets and book guided tours via the public online shop of the Art Museum of Estonia at http://pood.ekm.ee. In order to conclude a partnership agreement, please get in touch with us at the e-mail address
– The company name and phone number will appear automatically in the respective fields.
– Please enter correct data in the fields Contact person and E-mail. The invoice will be sent to the specified e-mail address after the visit.
– From the drop-down menu Choose the museum you can pick the museum to be visited.
– In the field Group information, enter a number or other identification of the group.
– Pick a date for the visit from the calendar. Add the time of day, number of tickets and any special requests.
– Together with museum tickets, you can also book a guided tour but this has to be done at least five working days in advance. Tours are conducted in Estonian, Russian and English. Other languages are possible upon agreement.
– When you order museum tickets without a guided tour provided by the museum, we will contact you to confirm the order within two working days only if strictly necessary. Due to entrance restrictions depending on the number of visitors, the museum cannot guarantee a visit at a desired time.
– When you book a guided tour for a museum, we will definitely contact you within two working days at the latest.
– Museums cannot guarantee guides during the summer season, from May to September.
– A tour can be changed or cancelled at the latest one working day before the agreed museum visit. In other cases, the museum will draw up an invoice for the tour in accordance with the valid price list.
– In order to change the time of the visit or guided tour, please contact the respective branch of the Art Museum of Estonia:
Kumu Art Museum: e-mail: email@example.com or Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at +372 5343 9230;
Kadriorg Art Museum and Mikkel Museum: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at +372 5780 7260;
Niguliste Museum: e-mail: email@example.com or Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 372 5343 1052;
Adamson-Eric Museum: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at +372 644 5838.
– After clicking on the Send button, you will receive a confirmation letter with the attached order in PDF format at the specified e-mail address.
– The group leader must come to the museum ticket counter by the agreed time on the day of the visit and present the online order as a PDF printout or on the screen of a mobile device.
– The ticket clerk will open the order with the bar code, amend it if necessary, confirm the number of visitors with full and discount admission, and complete the order.
– Our contractual partners will get the negotiated discount when the order is finalised.
– The invoice will be sent in PDF format to the e-mail address specified upon submitting the order.
Cost of admission
– Kumu Art Museum: adults 8 € and concessions 6 €
– Kadriorg Art Museum: adults 6.50 € and concessions 4.50 €
– Mikkel Museum: adults 5 € and concessions 3.50 €
– Adamson-Eric Museum: adults 5 € and concessions 4 €
– Niguliste Museum: adults 6 € and concessions 5 €
Cost of guided tours
– Kumu Art Museum, tour in Estonian, 60 min: 35 €
– Kumu Art Museum, tour in a foreign language, 60 min: 50 €
– Kumu Art Museum, tour in Estonian, 90 min: 45 €
– Kumu Art Museum, tour in a foreign language, 90 min: 60 €
– Kadriorg Art Museum, tour in Estonian: 35 €
– Kadriorg Art Museum, tour in a foreign language: 50 €
– Mikkel Museum, tour in Estonian: 35 €
– Mikkel Museum, tour in a foreign language: 50 €
– Adamson-Eric Museum, tour in Estonian: 25 €
– Adamson-Eric Museum, tour in a foreign language: 25 €
– Niguliste Museum, tour in Estonian: 35 €
– Niguliste Museum, tour in a foreign language: 50 €
If you have questions about the online booking platform, please direct them to the e-mail address email@example.com