The Art Museum of Estonia wishes to offer visitors a pleasant visiting experience.
When viruses are spreading, it is important to protect your own health and that of others. Our halls are spacious and visitors are able to keep their distance from other people. Be sure to stay home if you are sick or have been in close contact with someone who is. Together we can keep our society open!
- Please keep your distance from other visitors and disinfect your hands.
- Please wear a mask. Masks are on sale at the ticket desks and in the museum shops.
- If possible, visit the museum on weekdays or in the morning, when there are fewer visitors.
- Photographing and filming for your own use is permitted, but without a tripod or flash.
- Do not touch the works of art.
- Pets are not allowed in the museum (except for guide dogs or small lap dogs in carriers).
- Please leave outerwear in the self-service wardrobe and use the lockers for larger bags.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited in the exhibition halls.
If you have any questions, please contact the museum or information desk staff.
COVID-19 safety label
With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Tallinn we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia (https://kriis.ee/en) established for our industry or field, that we keep up to date with the information, and that we help visitors comply with the infection-prevention guidelines on site.